Friday, June 08, 2007

Hospital

We have one of the top 100 hospitals in the US just about 25 miles from us. That is where I was yesterday. John and Sandy came and prayed with me and for me before I went into surgery. Larry came and visted with them and Dad while I was gone to surgery. They said they all really had a good visit. Larry says Pam has spurs on her heels and sounds like she will need surgery or something done for them. He called yesterday and I was asleep so he is going to call today. Aaron is working 12 hour shifts with Justin at the new biodiesel plant in Glenville and he has bought a new car. He is still having headaches and backaches from the meningitis and is on 3 meds. Barb said the other day that Lori K. was in the hospital about 2 weeks ago, overnight. Said she doesn't look good at all. Daughter is still living with son at her brother's house most of the time, a few blocks from here. Guess she goes out to the farm for the weekends ;0) Hilda is in town for the summer. Stays in friend's house on north shore in Clear Lake. They have a Lazy Daze muniwinnie. She owns a house in Mason and they come to check up on it every year it seems.

No comments: