Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Online Courses

It's about time I improved my status in life and got more education to make more money and live without bill collectors knocking my door down or ringing the phone all the time. So I got online and started looking for universities where I could take online courses in the comfort of my home and I found it. It is a fully accredited online university and I could start with bachelor's degree programs of my choice and then, hopefully, continue on to get my master's degree with them also. They also work with companies to improve their employees through four stages, Dream, Design, Discovery and Destiny. They have published an excellent book called "Appreciative Coaching: A Positive Process For Change. They have so much to offer there isn't space here to write all about it but please go online and check it out for yourself if you are striving for more in life.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments: