Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth to twins

Jennifer Lopez gave birth to twins early Friday, making the singer and her husband Marc Anthony the parents of a boy and a girl after one of pop music's most closely watched pregnancies. Lopez's manager, Simon Fields told the Associated Press that she is thrilled. Fields confirmed that the girl arrived first, weighing 5 pounds 7 ounces and the boy is 6 pounds even and arrived about 15 minutes later at a Long Island Hospital. Lopez and Anthony, 38, married in 2004. The twins are her first children and his fourth and fifth. I really enjoy her movies. She is one of my favorites. I have twins girls myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great event for them. I happy Jennifer finally had children of her own!

Sandi
aromatherapyexperts.com