Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Depuy Lawsuit

Since Johnson & Johnson recalled 93,000 hip replacements, I know there are going to be plenty of grounds for a Depuy lawsuit. I have had 3 knee replacements and I can't imagine them recalling one of my knee replacements. If these poor people have had swelling or problems with their implants, I would definitely get hold of a good law firm and see if they have a case for a lawsuit. I am sure, with that many recalls, there have to be a good many people who have suffered because of them or they would not have made such a large recall. It is too bad they did not find out whatever the problem is, before they had so many people implanted with these hip replacements. It is sad indeed.


O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments: