Tuesday, April 03, 2012

A little country with a denim apron

Guest post written by Lana Bruce

I guess that no matter how many times I try, you just can't take the country girl out of me. I grew up in the country and then moved into the city. Although I'd like to hide that fact, it really is a hard thing to do and I have a lot of trouble with that. But there are times when I let it glimpse through and I'm not embarrassed about it. One of those times is in the kitchen. I can cook a mean country meal.

But I'd like to keep my city kitchen and clothes looking nice while I cook, I decided it was time to invest in a cute little apron. While I was shopping around for a cute apron, I saw a website on debt consolidation and after i looked through it some i decided to use the service to help out my own financial situation.

I found a tutorial on how to make a denim apron and decided that would be so appropriate for my country cooking. I also thought about how I wouldn't wear it outside of my apartment and therefore it would be OK to sport.

No comments: