Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Battery Operated LED Lights

Candles are the most simple and easy way to brighten your home.  But so often, especially lately, I have read article after article about people who burned candles in their homes.  They often forgot them and the house caught fire and now they are out of a place to live, all because of a candle.  You need a special lighter from the hardware store to light your candles if you do not want to burn yourself lighting them.  My lighter just ran out of fluid so now I have to make a special trip to the hardware store to purchase another one.  But rather than doing that, I decided I would check out the alternatives on the Internet and see if  there was possibly some more safe candles to use in my home.  I not only found beautiful candles that are battery operated that may be used inside or outside the home but also solar lanterns that would be perfect for use outside.  We love to have parties on our patio and there is a huge selection of the most beautiful solar lanterns available in all colors.  I love the mixed colored ones that you can string around your patio giving it such a happy and festive look.  You can change the colors with the seasons too.  That would be so much fun.  Not only that, but the battery operated LED lights also caught my eye.  The blue LED cherry tree is absolutely gorgeous.  And that is just one of those that would add to the beauty outside your home.  But inside, there is such a great selection of battery operated candles of every kind in various colors too.  And, I certainly like the idea that I can use as many of these as I please to beautify my home without the worry of open flames.  I have never enjoyed the smoke from burning candles either and when you blew them out, the odor overcame the beauty of the burning candle.  I would much rather be safe than sorry by using solar or battery operated candles in my home as it is important to me to keep me and my family safe while enjoying the beauty of candles and battery lights of all kinds and colors.

No comments: