Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Taco Tuesday

Today is Taco Tuesday at Taco Johns restaurant where my brother lives. We love to go there on Tuesdays if the weather permits. Today was strong winds but it was sunny. Although it was chilly, we just dressed a bit warmer and headed for our favorite TexMex. I go to his home and he drives from there. It's kind of funny as we rarely actually get tacos. I love to try all the different things they have on the menu. Today I had a fried stuffed burrito which was excellent and my brother had a super burito. I try to try something new every time I go and I have never been disappointed. It is always a fun day with my brother.

1 comment:

Edlyn said...

Webmaster,

We are embarrassed to be contacting you under these circumstances, yet we have been informed that backlinks to famous-smoke.com exist on your website.
These backlinks are in violation of Google’s Terms of Service and have caused us to incur a significant search ranking penalty.
We have also been informed that you are not responsible for the creation of these backlinks, as they were created under the auspices of our previous SEO management company.
Therefore, we are hoping you would be kind enough to remove the backlinks listed below as soon as possible:

http://idosmilealot.blogspot.com/2012_05_01_archive.html
http://idosmilealot.blogspot.com/2012/05/hoyo-de-monterrey-cigars.html


We appreciate your prompt professionalism in attending to this matter and we assure you that we will do everything we can to prevent this from happening again.